Ads

Sunday, May 27, 2007

What's The Difference?

So what's so artistic about this photo? Can anyone tell me? It's just a photo of a person's back. Not artistic at all.

Comapred to the photo below, that's what I call being creative and artistic.

Now, who would want to pose a photo of themselves if they look fat in it?

Eww..! Not artistic at all.

I have to admit I don't take artistic photo but compared to the photo above, I might have to consider.

What I'm trying to say is that there are alot of people taking nude photos of themselves and placing them on their blog. I'm not the only ones.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous27.5.07

    Isn't that photos from Enzotica?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous27.5.07

    Matt has the talent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous27.5.07

    yucks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous27.5.07

    that photo is gross!

    ReplyDelete