Ads

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Salesman And The Woman

I was having my breakfast today. It was a heavy downpour. Seriously, it never rained so heavily since like omnths ago early in the morning. thankfully, I wasn't totally drenched. Now, that's not the point.

As I was enjoying my morning breakfast, I saw a salesman approaching people to buy his stuffs. Many refuse to even look at him when he was talking. Tsk tsk! How rude. And then there he was approaching me.

No ...

He went pass me. Why? You think I don't want to buy too is it? If you have approached me, I would have bought it. Anyway, that's not the point again.

He approached a woman who was seated at the table next to mine.

His approached, "AUNTIE ah, can you take a look at my product and see if you want to buy it?"

"What AUNTIE? Mind you hor, I still very young!" she said.

She, somewhat, looks like someone in her early 30s.

And when the salesman called her Miss, she was so elated, she bought the product.

Now, here's another scenario.

The salesman then aprroached another woman seated two tables away from mine.

"Miss, can you take a look at my product and see if you want to buy it?" he asked.

"What Miss?! You see my finger... I married already okay? I'm already 40 plus, still call me miss!"

Woman are so hard to please.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous15.5.07

    no lor, woman are very easy to please

    ReplyDelete