Ads

Saturday, May 5, 2007

I Love Janice Dickinson!

Janice Dickinson opened up the Janice Dickinson Modeling Agency yesterday in Hollywood, California. Additionally, the Oxygen network is going to air a 10 episode reality series about her and her new business.

I'm glad this is happening. Janice Dickinson obviously knows how to age gracefully and behave with class, so it's only fitting she should be running her own modeling agency. Besides, I've noticed a lack of models out there who look like their faces are made of molten plastic. There's a demand there, baby. And somebody's gotta fill it.
Some more of Janice Dickinson at the opening of her modeling agency after the jump.

Look at her! I so so so LOVE HER! Look at her pout her lips. SEXY!

Look at her oozing confidence.

Simply lover her to the core. I heart heart Janice!

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous5.5.07

    I LOVE HER TOO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5.5.07

    She;s a goddess!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now, I prefer her to tyra!

    ReplyDelete
  4. coz she's bitchy and beautiful and u wanna be like her....

    ReplyDelete