Ads

Tuesday, May 1, 2007

They Can See Me

This is some scary shit. I can't ignore the signs anymore. They keep on coming. First the mysterious call, then the e-mails, now my fax machine.

I received a whole lot of these funny looking photos on the A4 size papers. I examined them closely.


I took no chances, I look at them one by one, trying to find clues.

Oh my god! I fell off from my chair looking at this photo. It looks as if someone is trying to get out of that flat paper.

Then I heard whispers, "Help me..."

What the fuck? I looked around but I saw nobody. Eh, come on la, I'm at my home, who else except for my family members and I, would be in the house.

Then I heard stomps. Bom Bom Bom!

I fell off from my table.

"You sat on the table?" asked my Evil Twin.

"Yeah, the chair broke..." I said.

Ah! I took one of the photos which has a foot on it into my hands. Was it coming from the papers?

Suddenly, there was a strong gust of wind. It blew me away and I hit against the wall.

"Ahh!!"

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1.5.07

    It's like a story. And it's like to be continued. Interesting. It makes me want to read your next entry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1.5.07

    i like ur blog.. everytime update fast fast.. every one hour i will come back ur blog to see if got update or not

    ReplyDelete