Ads

Friday, May 18, 2007

Four Chain Hotel

Last month, I pampered myself with clothes, clothes and more clothes. I spent almost $750 on clothes. My wardrobe is bursting. I have used up entirely my two wardrobes. I got to stop buying clothes.

I'm going to throw some away. Wait, maybe, I'll donate them instead.
This month, I am pampering myself with hotel stays. I am like going all over Singapore too see which hotel has the better facilities and rooms. I know this is crazy but that's me.

Evil twin, "Your money hor like never deplete like that?"

I think I had 6 hotel stays already which totalled up to $410.

This time, I went to Four Chain Hotel situated near City Plaza and Grandlink.

It's only four storey and it really look ruined down from the outside but when you stepped into the hotel, you'll be amazed at how well-decorated the hotel is.

Ah! The bed looks comfy!

Nice right?

And there's a freaking bathtub. I am really very obsessed of having bathtubs whenever I stay at the hotel. There must be a bathtub if not no go.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous18.5.07

    The qs mot of us would us, where u get all those money of yours?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous18.5.07

    national service allowance only 400 leh.. you like overexceed your allowance~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous18.5.07

    Have you guys ever heard of earning tru blogging? :) That's probably how he get his other income!

    ReplyDelete