Ads

Friday, May 18, 2007

Celebrities And Their Dresses

Correct me if I'm wrong, Carrie Underwoods is collecting more awards than Kelly Clarkson. True? I'm not saying that Kelly Clarkson isn't a good singer but it seems to me that Carrie's been taking home alot of awards.

Not only has she got a great voice, she also has the presence, the style and elegance. What more can you get from an American Idol winner?

My favorite actress; Naomi Watts. I started liking her after her movie; 21 Grams. But where's she nowadays? Give her a few more meaty roles!

Julianne Moore. I like her. But her recent movie, Next, brought her down.

Naomi watts and Julianne moore, both in versace. Very sparkly. Very classy. Perfect Oscars dresses.

Nicole Kidman can take a boring haute couture Chanel dress that looked like a curtian on the boring, generic model, and turn it into something beautiful. But i'm pretty sure she had to duct tape the dress to her boobs. Ouch.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous18.5.07

    Kill me to be them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous18.5.07

    I wan to be really famous in the future and get lots of money hehe!~

    ReplyDelete