Ads

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Can The Real Lao Zha Bor Please Stand Up?

Did you watch the movie, Just Follow Law? If you haven't then you wouldn't know what the hell I am talking about.

Let's just say towards the ending, there's this veteran actress who actually announced her online diary in that show.

It goes something like, "Visit my blogspot at lao********.blogspot.com".

I thought she was just rambling a website that does not exist. Then suddenly, when I was browsing through my friend's website, there I saw the website's url.

She's the real lao zha bor! Haha! At an old age, she blogs and do daring stuffs. Can you find anyone of that age to do these crazy stuffs?

She's awesome and she blogs in English.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10.5.07

    Hey didnt know she got a blog.. she rules!

    ReplyDelete