Ads

Friday, May 18, 2007

Food For Love

Evil twin, "Yawn, it's another one of your entry about your undying love for your significant other. And yes, another post on how to fry your eggs and blah blah blah! I'm sick of it already. Can we have something new?"

No, once in a while I'm going to post something for my significant other. And who says I didn't post any new on my blog? You siao ah?

I heart heart my significant other.

This is not a stupid entry. It's an entry of my undying love for my significant other.

Of my 21 years of life, I have never cook, fry or bake for anyone before except for my grandmother, mother and father when I was in secondary two doing home economics. Damn Adam for stealing my food.

And now I'm frying eggs for my significant other. Seriously, I have never fried eggs for my ex(s) before.

The eggs look edible lah hor? Nice right? You feel like eating it right? Say yes...

I thought of doing something different; Pratas!

Evil twin, "Eee, so chao ta!"

This is my first time okay? So shut up will ya? It's the thoughts that count.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous18.5.07

    Choose between good and evil. Good and bad taste buds haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous20.5.07

    i love the eggs.. n the pratas despite it is "chao da".

    its the thought n sincerity that counts to me..

    ReplyDelete