Ads

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Bruised

Two consecutive days of combat training, somewhat simliar to kungfu, I was badly bruised. I told my buddy not to put so much force into the fight.

We had to slam and kick and throw each other. It's all part of the training package. I thought it was only pain but when I went to the toilet to bath, I saw bruises on my arms.

Ouch! I nearly went berserk when I saw the bruises. My pitiful skin.

My arms are all aching and my legs are so wobbly now that whenever I walk, I feel like falling down.

One of the officer was crazy enough to let us do SOC after a rigorous combat training. He must be insane. I must be more insane to do all these stuffs. My hands are for writing and not for fighting.

Oh well, maybe, just maybe one day I can just use these skills on all my arch enemies.

One day, kungfu fighting. Another day, fighting Enzo.