Ads

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Lao Zha Bor At Blogspot

Our elders already deserve our respect because they once took care of us.

When I was a child, I was regularly admonished to “respect your elders.” During those early years I knew that I had to respect them because they took care of me, gave me guidance when I had no direction of my own, and, I feared, could discipline me for refusing to bend to their will.

Still, whether due to my own impatience or my incomplete grasp of the rules, I sometimes questioned my parents’ authority and often tested the limits they set for me. It was only years later that I began to see the wisdom in their ways and sought, rather than avoided, their counsel.

I used to think it amazing that my dad seemed to know so much about practical psychology and that the people he worked with valued him and often sought his assistance. I now realize that so much of what I have come to value in myself I became because of my father and my mother.

Sometimes (often) our elders can work as hard and perform as well as we can. Let’s respect them for that.

Our elders have accumulated a lifetime of experience. Let’s respect and listen to them when they have something to say about the most important things.

It is in our own interest that we give our elders their due respect. Even more than respect, we need to give them our time and our listening, our interaction and our gratitude. This is true no matter our present age, nor theirs. It’s a win-win situation.

This lady here, http://laozhabor.blogspot.com/ deserves everyone's respects. I respect her, truly. Even if she doesn't write her own blog and has people helping her, we shouldn't fault her at all.

21 comments:

  1. Anonymous31.7.07

    a pity...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous31.7.07

    I really hate her for taking the condom photos. So gruesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous31.7.07

    I lover alot! Continue with your great wor, auntie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous31.7.07

    I don't like woman but I love her coz`I watch her shows. She should have more airtime. Jack Neo, take note of that please.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous31.7.07

    Who is she? Never heard of her..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous31.7.07

    peuntos!

    Who?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous31.7.07

    Live cam with us for free today!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous31.7.07

    You are somewhat like Dawn Yang who likes to take photos and a mixutre of Bryanboy and X.X!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous31.7.07

    You copied the ayumi's fated video that has no PV.

    Here's the mtv.. cheers!

    http://youtube.com/watch?v=Tw5p5QgFksY

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous31.7.07

    She's old, don't think she can act too..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous31.7.07

    I seen her before at tanglin market.. old but very pretty wor~

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous31.7.07

    Jia you laozhabor! love you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous31.7.07

    I don't know her and there's nothing great about her blog.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous31.7.07

    auntie, wo men ai ni~~~~~!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anonymous31.7.07

    auntie, wo men ai ni~~~~~!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anonymous31.7.07

    auntie, wo men ai ni~~~~~!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Anonymous31.7.07

    urgh, shit!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Anonymous31.7.07

    Insufficent, write more entries!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Anonymous31.7.07

    Selling pokemon at a very low price!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Anonymous31.7.07

    http://es-culturaricotetoday.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Anonymous31.7.07

    Anonymous said...
    I really hate her for taking the condom photos. So gruesome.

    To the above anonymous.

    Who the hell cares you hate her or not? Your opinion matters meh?

    ReplyDelete