Ads

Friday, July 27, 2007

Lindsay Lohan's Arrest

LOS ANGELES, Calif. (July 24, 2007) – Lindsay Lohan has gone on the record about her arrest, communicating only with Access Hollywood’s Billy Bush.

When Billy e-mailed Lohan asking if everything was OK and if there was anything she wanted him to get out there for her, she responded, "Yes. I am innocent... did not do drugs they're not mine. I was almost hit by my assistant Tarin's mom. I appreciate everyone giving me my privacy."

According to Santa Monica Police, Lohan was arrested early Tuesday morning on suspicion of drunken driving at approximately 1:30 AM. She was driving a white SUV.

When pulled over by police, authorities said the 21-year-old actress refused to submit to a Breathalyzer, but did agree to other field sobriety tests, which she failed.

What I say?

Lindsay's still the best.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous27.7.07

    I don't know how many times she wants to go in and out of rehab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous27.7.07

    Well, she should be in jail now..

    ReplyDelete