Ads

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Sentosa Escapade Part 1

It was supposedly to be a medic outing so we are excused from any trainings in camp for the two days; Thursday and Friday. Cool right?

Clement; the genious, Shaohong; the expert photographer, Kent; the slut.
And then there was me.

Kent tried to kiss Jazman but he kept his cool just for the camera.


Kent's new date; Benjamin.

Benjamin was filled with colors whole others look plain.

My hands looked really skinny in the photos.


Desmond and Hafiz.


Said, Hafiz and Jazman.

Kent, posed in front all of us, blocking us.

We got very irritated and decided to...

RAPE KENT!

Doesn't Jazman resembled one of the Sesame Streets characters?

While I was busy taking photographs with others, there Kent was trying to seduce Said.

While we were all watching them so intensely, Jazman kept away from them and concentrated on peeping the women swimming at the swimming pool.

Desmond joined him.


Oh my god! Jazman, how could you?!

He snapped photos of them.

Desmond and I.

Saw Shaohong? He's fascinated by the camera.

Said, "Hey dude, are you gay? Because I saw Kent licking your nipples and you were not even reacting to it."

Suddenly, Kent hugged me and said he was very sad. I took advantage of the situation and grabbed his ass. Erm, tight.

Right...

"Hi, I am Kent and I am going to make my debut on Issac Ritz's blog."

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous15.7.07

    cool blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous15.7.07

    your entry at newspaper leh!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous15.7.07

    finally the photos are up~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous15.7.07

    Debut.. make your debut...

    ReplyDelete