Ads

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Sentosa Escapade Part 3

I thought it was a pretty cool outing though I'm not that close with most of them there. Because my persona is totally different from theirs'.

Kent wanted to feel John but he was like, "Oh my god, go away.. No...!"

But Kee Lin thought it was perfectly alright.

Kent wanted more.


Sun Jing! I tell you, this guy, knows everything. He observes us. He knows us. He knows our behaviors. Everything he said about us were true and never did he once got any of the information wrong.

Future psychic?

Ah, loving right?

Kent, "I want to kiss you!"

Kenny, "NO!"

Kenny and I.

Y.C, "Oh my god, I'm going to die a horrible death!"

Very romantic right?

Y.C and I. Between Kent and I, I was the more subdued one.

Ding, "Argh!"

Ding and I.

Gerald arrived quite late with his girlfriend.


The skies grew darker. The sun began to set. It wa almost night time.

No comments:

Post a Comment