Ads

Monday, July 23, 2007

They Caught Me In Action

" We caught Issac walking into the NEA building, I guess he must be paying his dued fines. He looked distress."

"He was walking so solemnly. I bet he paid a huge amount!"




"I guess he deserved it. Shame on him. When I walked into the customer service center and asked what sin Issac had committed, they said he had fished at a restricted area."

"Ashamed of his acts, he wore shades."

"He spotted us. He used his file to cover his face. This is so news-worthy!"

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous23.7.07

    Huh? reporter come take your photos?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous23.7.07

    cool~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess some people are plain dumb. I've moderated comments that aren't suppose to be here.

    This is rehearsed. Don't you get it? Geez, of all the puny brains.

    ReplyDelete