Ads

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Dine In At Aji-Tei

Jeff and I dined at Aji-Tei restaurant and had a wonderful time there.

Anyway, I so love the photo below. I like the mirror image.


It was a very unique restaurant.

Look at the food displayed! Yummy!


It's a Japanese restaurant famous amongst artistes.

Jeff with his new hairstyle, haha!

Promoting Aji-Tei!



The restaurant is nicely decorated. Very classy.


We ordered coke float. A gaseous drink. I don't really like drinking gassy drinks because if I do, I will burp alot.

So if you want to sabotage me, order gassy drinks for me.

Grill salmon.

Less than 5 minutes, our food arrived. Fast!

Cheese Cutlet.

Curry Omurice.

Gobo and Ika Paste.

And we had desserts too.

I was very impressed with the service.

No comments:

Post a Comment