Ads

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Issac Ritz Taking Over

Multiple personality disorder, a neurosis in which the personality becomes dissociated into two or more distinct parts each of which becomes dominant and controls behavior from time to time to the exclusion of the other parts.

That's what I thought.

I started having split personality since three years ago. I am Shah Rizal. This is me writing. I'm trying to warn you that Issac Ritz is taking over and I have no idea of how to get rid of him. Though I like him to be around because he protects me, he is a chaotic person; someone who is very different from me.

I am soft spoken and likeable by nature but he, is someone, who self destructs and creates havocs.

Help me. Is there no way to get rid of him?

I believe only a few know I have split personality and a few only believed.

The person suffering a dissociation does not completely disengage from reality, she or he may appear to have multiple personalities to deal with different situations. When an alter cannot cope with stress, the consciousness of the person is believed to be given over to another personality to eliminate the trigger or pressure causing the stress.

Dissociation is not sociopathic or compulsive. The biological stress caused by the original trauma is relieved by partially shunting the emotional response, which causes the reptilian complex to learn to dissociate reactively.

No comments:

Post a Comment