Ads

Monday, July 16, 2007

Sentosa Escapade Part 2

Do you know that you will have good luck if you ask your friends to put their feet on your head?

That's what Russell was doing. He wanted good luck.

But San looked at him in disgust.

Benjamin and I.

Ah, look at Hafiz's face. The shock on his face when Kent tried to kiss him.

Kent, "You see, he's happy."

Hon and I.

Hon was proud to have Kent to hug him.


And some were in the swimming pool. Love in the air for those two at the right side of the photo.

Brothers forever.

Cool poses from Benjamin and Russell.

I'm like a peeping tom, looking at them showering.

Kee Lin and I.

Kent, "Oh my god! Why are you taking photos?! You should be helping us. Ah, very heavy!"

"But its okay. In the end, I got to have sex with Shao Hong."

Benson and I.

1 comment: