Ads

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Clubbing At Play

I went clubbing with my tertiary friend, Zann, whom I have known for 2 years and my best friend, Riduan, whom I have known for 13 years.

13 years leh! I'm still pretty much close to him. I have known him since primary school days. Aw, missed those days man!

That's Zann and my best friend, Riduan!

I know that no matter what happen, they will always be there for me. I'm glad I have true friends.

Riduan is getting stylish every time I see him. But thankfully, his persona remains unchanged.

The three best friends.

Riduan requested the cowboy hat from the waitress.

Then I saw my friend, Danny on the dancefloor. Damn, my face look fat in the photo. CAn I do liposuction on my face?


This is nice photo but that guy at the background spoilt everything.

"Wah lau, smile lah! Always take photo never smile." said Danny.

Danny with his godbrother and me trying to squeeze in for a photo with them.


Amongst the crowd, I saw alot of familiar faces.

I saw Shaun so I decided to chat with him for a while and took a photo with him.

Soon after, Riduan's friend came.

We had a wild night dancing!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10.7.07

    when u close you mouth i saw ur teeth..lols

    ReplyDelete