Ads

Monday, July 9, 2007

Cab Snatcher In Everyone's Presence

I was at Clarke Quay waiting for my friends to come. Apparently, they were late. I was utterly shocked wehn I saw a very long queue at the taxi stand and the average time for a taxi to come was like 5 - 7 minutes.

But I was amazed that the people were waiting patiently.

Then minutes later, I saw a caucasian guy standing just next to the taxi stand. He looked rather suspicious.

A taxi came and when the passenger left the cab, abruptly the caucasian man walked briskly towards the cab and opened the front door

I was like asking myself what the hell was he doing.

If he wanted a cab, he could have queued up and if he did not want to wait for that long, he could call for one.

Then he slammed the door shut and went back to his original place. Another cab came and he did the same thing. He walked towards the cab and this time I could hear his conversation with the cab driver.

"Hey, I need to take a ride urgently. I have something important to attend to."

Seconds later, I heard shoutings from the queue, "Oi, go take a queue. Don't snatch our cab!"

The caucasian, feeling embarrassed, left the area in a huff.

Seriously, if it was me, I would have shouted to the guy too. I can't tolerate this kind of behaviour.

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous9.7.07

    hey hey.. bad caucasian.. look out SPG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9.7.07

    ang moh big fark ah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9.7.07

    I think this will be another entry that will catapult u to populardom again like the indecent act!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9.7.07

    I agree...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous9.7.07

    OoO.. Ang Moh LeH!

    ReplyDelete