Ads

Friday, July 20, 2007

Sentosa Escapade Part 4

Don't I look slim in the photo?

Ok la, not slim, maybe, there's no trace of me being fat.

Said and Jazman.

Benjamin and I.

Kent seducing our Senior Medic, Mccoy. Haha, glad that he was immuned to Kent.

Sun Jing thought my outfit for that day refreshing.

The Buddha.

Nah, it's just Russell.

I caught Shao Hong snapping me.

Hon and I.

Right, seriously, I have no idea what Jazman was doing.

Benjamin eating, not knowing that he was a target.

The rest of them were discussing of how to throw Benjamin into the water.

Tadah! In he went.

All wet!

Later part of the night, ...

A few of us went to the beach to relax. Basically, we were seperating ourselves from the drunken ones.

A few minutes later, we went back and that's when I saw Ezahan. He came quite late.

Rashidi and San.

Rashidi and I. He is my company medic.

Kent, "Yes, he is your company medic but my lover."

Ken Goh, "Hey hey, watcha doing man!"

Ken Goh and I. Kent let the cat out of the bag when he told Ken Goh about his birthday cake!

And finally a photo of us together.

No comments:

Post a Comment