Ads

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Newton Circus

Nana, Harziyan and I went to Newton Circus to have our supper. We ordered quite alot.


My favorite; Tom Yam Soup. If you ever go out with me, you must order Tom Yam Soup.



And then Nana wasn't too happy.

Nana frowned, "Wah lau eh! Why order so much food? You think we print money is it, boyfriend?"

Harziyan smiled, "Ya..."

Nana, "Okay lah, you're forgiven. At least got Tom Yam Soup..."

Nana, "But still I think all the food very expensive leh!"

Right...

Nana and I.

Ah, I'm always free to pose for the camera.

Nana, "Where shall we go now?"

Harziyan, "Don't know..."

Nana, "Seriously, where?"

Harziyan, "I dont know."

Nana looked away, "Wahtever...!"

Harziyan looked at the camera and smiled victoriously, "I made her angry!"

No comments:

Post a Comment