Ads

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Highly Overrated

I think they should get other medics to cover for their trainings or tests. Yesterday, I had duty and had to do cover for 14 kilometer live run and then just about when I came back to my company line, I was asked to cover IPPT.

But I had to politely tell the officer that I was not able to make it for the cover because I was asked to do medic cover on another training.

And then in the afternoon, I had to do medic cover for a SOC test that was conducted at Nee Soon camp.

Just last week, in that 5 days of being in camp, I was asked to cover AHM run, IPPT, SOC and close combat training. It was really very tiring for me.

You may ask, "where are all the other medics?"

They are, however, clearly clearing their close combat training, IPPT, and SOC. I am or maybe the first few of the medics to complete everything. I'm not boasting but I think I am highly overrated. I think they need to stop asking me to cover because I feel really tired and misused.

But I've never get this kind of feeling before. A feeling of being on the top with the others who have completed everything. A feeling of great achievements.
All hail Shah Rizal.

No comments:

Post a Comment