Ads

Monday, July 9, 2007

Paris Hilton Back In Clubbing Scene

Paris Hilton has made her first appearance on the club scene since being released from jail last week. The recently-incarcerated heiress partied at Los Angeles hotspot Les Deux on Friday night.

Paris arrived at the Hollywood club shortly before midnight, flanked by a group that included her sister, Nicky, and music producer David Foster’s daughter, Erin Foster.

Since being jailed for a probation violation in an alcohol-related driving case, Paris has told everyone from Barbara Walters to Larry King that she now has a more serious outlook on life — but she never said she would give up social activities entirely.

In fact, Hilton addressed the “clubbing” issue with People mere hours after her release: “I’ve been doing it for a long time. It’s fun. I’m a social person. I love music. I love to dance. I love to hangout with my friends,” she said.

“But that’s not what I care about as much anymore. Obviously I’ll still go out sometimes. I’m young and I like to be social, but I’m going to focus more on my work.”

No comments:

Post a Comment