Ads

Monday, July 9, 2007

Quality Over Quantity

On making friends: do you prefer quality over quantity or vice versa?

I was a spoilt brat. I was wild. I started changing to a different person after I was dealt with a big blow 2 years ago. I'll tell more about that in another entry but as for now I chose quantity during the two years.

I chose to be friends with everyone.

I wanted to have more friends.

I wanted to be popular among everyone.

But all these started to fade away. That was a wrong move. I have made a mistake. Having more friends doesn't gurantee you to have good friends.

I shall make a choice now.

Quality. Just because I consider alot of people to be my friend that doesn't necessarily mean that they have the characteristics of what a friend should be.

Like when I was in high school this girl would brag about how she had so many friends and how lucky she was but most of the time her supposed friends were the first to make fun of her and tell her secrets.

Quality is a definite. A good friend goes a long way.

No comments:

Post a Comment