Ads

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Amalfi; Italian Pizza Place

What a better way to spend the night by spending it at Clarke Quay. Beautiful scenery. Simply beautiful.

But I wasn't dress to the occasion.

Jeff and I went to Amalfi; Italian Pizza Place.

We ordered only desserts and just the desserts alone costs more than 40 dollars.

Say cheese to the camera!

Jeff and I.

The night scenery nice right?

Amalfi!

I have a secret to tell.

A secret you all must know...

The mineral water there costs $5, 50 cents more than the ice lemon tea?!

How can a mineral water be so expensive?

My ice cream; there's tiramisu, cookies and cream and coffeee nuts inside. My ice cream cost $14.80.

Jeff's ice cream which tastes a bit like medicine. It was on me. I told Jeff to finish the ice cream and drink because my heart will break knowing that we didn't finish 14 dollars ice cream, 5 dollars mineral water and 4.50 dollars ice lemon tea.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10.7.07

    Go issaacccc!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10.7.07

    you living the high life...

    ReplyDelete