Ads

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Morning Run

I thought this would be a better way to kick my clubbing and drinking habit. It's been 23 days since I clubbed and 2 months since I took alcohol.

So, today, just now, I was tempted to club because I was feeling down and lost. I thought clubbing would solve everything.

But then again, I thought, that's not what I want. I want to have a healthy lifestyle. So if you ever think of asking me to club with you, I will give a strict NO. We can do other better things than to club and drink.

I went for a morning run. I left house at 12 and started run at one in the morning from my house, bukit merah, to Raffles Place and back to my house. It took me 3 hours plus to complete the run minus the rest time.

I sweat alot but felt that I've achieved something in life.

Shah Rizal's isn't weak afterall. He managed to make Issac Ritz not to club for the first time in his life. Usually, if Issac's feeling down and are asked to club by friends, he would agree without hesitations.

But finally, today he said no.

Is Shah Rizal coming back? Is the old Shah Rizal coming back?

Seriously, if he does, life will be very dull.

No comments:

Post a Comment