Ads

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Generating Entries

I promise once I wake up later, I will post the Sentosa Thrills entry, Newton Circus escapade entry and the much hyped and controversial entry on the indecent proposal which splashed all over the newspapers in Singapore.

My blog's advertisements' hosts are lagged by the number of people visiting my blog for the past two days just to view the indecent proposal entry. My hosted photos crashed, forcing me to upload those photos to blogger instead.



Watch out for this space for updates.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous15.7.07

    You better promise us the entries ah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous15.7.07

    This will be very inerestin~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous15.7.07

    you update very fast wor. i very difficult to catch up sometimes

    ReplyDelete