Ads

Friday, July 6, 2007

Seats Not Given Up For Pregnant Lady

I was on the train, on my way to City Hall to meet up with my friends. The train was really crowded.

Then, the train stopped at Buona Vista station and there came in a pregnant lady. She stood next to lady who was seated, listening to her discman. She saw the pregnant woman. She ignored her.

Then, I saw the pregnant woman looking around for seats.

I snapped the woman instead of many others becuase she was the nearest and she could have easily let the pregnant woman have the seat.

Instead, she pretended to sleep.

After three stations, nobody gave up their seats for her.

I was standing. If I were sitting, I would have given up my seat to her.

I was standing not quite far away from them. Then I realized that the woman had already fell asleep, snoring away with ehr mouth wide open.

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous6.7.07

    She's one mean biatch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6.7.07

    thanks for disgracing people like her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6.7.07

    Way to go man..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6.7.07

    LOL!

    If I have the chance, I'll pop in some sourhead candy in her mouth. I'll choose the real sour one...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10.7.07

    Dude, Just remove the blur over her eyes. Such people are too common around Singapore nowadays and need to be shamed.

    ReplyDelete