Ads

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Bowling Frenzy With My Best Friends

Jusheng, Harziyan and I decided to play bowling. It's a good way to destress too. We're all first-timers. Well, okay, maybe for them. I bowled on four occasions before.

Jusheng was first to go.
Then Harziyan. It's really funny seeing Harziyan playing because he always rolled his ball into the drain.

He decided to wear shades to bowl. Did that make him roll his ball to the side always? Or did he wear the shades because he knew he couldn't strike or hit the pins?

But after many tries, he improved.

See?

Haha, the shoes make me look like a clown.

Jusheng aiming.

Jusheng ready to roll the ball.




We played three games.

We're halfway the first game and that's our scores shown on the screen. My name's the last.

And the final score; Jusheng - 44, Harziyan - 88, Me - 133.

No comments:

Post a Comment