Ads

Wednesday, July 4, 2007

The Past Erased, The Present Begins

Fuck you Yahn. Oh, I feel so good. Hey bitch, you lost my discman and I let go of it. I'm going to shred your vest into pieces. I'll feel good that way. *Smiles*

And no, I've not been visiting my blog. Though I have not been reading, my readers are. Stop acting childishly la can? I didn't write about you already. Such a childish bitch. Well, hope you read this entry, because losing you as a friend is the best thing I've ever done.

Yahn sucks. Yahn sucks!

Yesterday, I had a good talk with Sun Jing. Thank you Sun Jing. I felt different. I felt that I needed to open up a bit more and stop being someone I am not.

Oh, thanks dear! I was so lost today without my atm card and ez-link with me. I only realized that I did not have those two in my wallet when I reached home. I have to scramble my way to my house to get some cash to pay the cab driver.

And I was thinking how am I suppose to go back to camp without cash?

My dear came all the way from work and bought me nasi lemak and gave me 10 dollars. It was really unexpected. I think I took my significant other for granted. I think I am not showering enough love for my dear.


I've neglected people whom I used to be with, my close friends. It's time to unto my mistakes. Today, 04/07/07, 4p.m, I shall make it clear to everybody, I am a new me.