Ads

Monday, July 16, 2007

Dear Lord, Save Me

Help me. Someone help me. I can't feel anything. No emotions. For the past few days, I've been feeling tremendously sad and down that it finally shuts my emotions completely. Now, I can't feel anything.

It feels like dying, lying there motionlessly, still with your eyes wide open, able to see your surroundings, able to listen to the conversations around you.

It's tiring.

I'm confused. My significant other has been really nice and caring and loving but due to the many quarrels and misunderstandings, it shows alot to both of us how we handle the situations. I thought I did badly.

Being in a close to a year relationship with my current significant other has really tell I love my dear alot but the relationship's tainted with the many quarrels and misunderstandings till I couldn't breathe.

I had two choices in mind.

Maybe we could be friends because when we do, we don't have to quarrel anymore.

But I thought about all the good things. When I was at Taiwan, you waited. You sacrificed most of your possessions. You were there when I was sick. You came all the way from Tampines to Redhill. You did not mind that I am lazy, childish and crazy.

And then one day, I asked myself, what good attributes do I have for you to flaunt to your friends.

I want to let go of myself from you because I thought you deserve a much better person. I don't want to be selfish.

But part of me do not want to let you go because I still love you alot.

It's like my two personalities are taking turns to decide and it's killing me. Shah Rizal wants his significant other while Issac Ritz wants to let go.

All I need to know now is your answer. Or Issac might just go by our default answer. Or maybe you guys can have some say in this matter by commenting at the comment box for this entry.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous16.7.07

    You still have to decide for yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous16.7.07

    wah, i read your blog.. you are in and out of the current relationship..

    ReplyDelete