Ads

Friday, July 20, 2007

The Entries That Generated Traffics

My blog readership on a specific day hits 265,325 due to the couple's indecent act entry and the indecent proposal entry that was splashed all over Wan Bao, Shi Min, Straits Times, and the Newpaper.

Then I realized it wasn't just the papers but from many other different forums that had posted up these two articles. Because of these two articles, they generated alot of traffics for my blog. Not forgetting the many bad comments I received.

SGCARDGAMES Forums


Tomorrow.SG

SammyBoy Forum.


And Hardware Zone Forum which generated alot of negative comments.



P/S:To this specific someone, or whoever whom are his friend, this is a message to him. If yours is doubled, then what about mine? Thousand-pled? I'm not flinching no matter how much you say about me. You're a peanut to me.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous20.7.07

    Go Go Go!
    Ganbatte Issac-san!
    May your blog prosper~! WHOO!!!

    Anyway, Steven Lim's rebuttal made me cringe alot.I watched his video without sound and I twitched non-stop.

    "Please kindly sue XiaXue"

    I shall kindly slap my brother for listening to crap~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kinda cringed too~

    ReplyDelete