Ads

Thursday, July 12, 2007

The Indecent Proposal

I was at my friend's house, playing the latest game on his XBOX 360. 2 long hours made my eyes watery and red. So I decided to take a breather.

Suddenly, what I saw shocked me.

You think that there's nothing wrong with the above photo right?

Look carefully.

The lady was not even properly dressed and it seems that she didn't even know the guy. The next moment she had conversations with him.

Oh my god!!! Atrocious. Look at what she was wearing. This is a neighbourhood area leh. How can you be so scantily dressed.

And then she began to walk at the streets in her red robe revealing her bra.

What the hell was she doing? Soliciting at broad daylight? Something's fishy.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous12.7.07

    Socilating for sex lah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12.7.07

    Where is that place?

    Bukit Batok? I heard that Bukit Batok is slowly turning into Geylang.Like what the hell lah, all the vice and stuffs are spilling towards the heartlands.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous18.8.07

    Go0d what.

    No need 2 gho so far.

    ReplyDelete