Ads

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Raped From My Off

I was mad to know that I was the only guy booking in early in the morning. I was raped from my deserved off. Supposedly, everyone is suppose to book in at night and only those who need to take SOC and IPPT book in the morning.

Only three people are suppsedly to book in the morning. I was thinking, how about the rest? Alot of people failed SOC but only 3 book in the morning?

Right, the rest have status, that's why they are not needed to book in the morning even they failed their IPPT.

Somehow, I told my significant other that I will be the only one booking in the morning. And I was right. The moment I arrived at my company line I only saw the COS(Company Orderly Sergeant).


I was raped from my deserved off.

No, I'm not complaning but they should have got the timing correct.

No comments:

Post a Comment