Ads

Monday, July 30, 2007

Bitterness From Being Sweet

It's harder to express my feelings out here in my blog because if I do, it will affect certain people. It's even harder to complain in my blog even without aking people talk about it the next day.

I poured out my feelings alot in my previous blog but not here. Every movements of mine are being monitored. No, not by the government. But from people whom I know; my friends, my family.

And it took alot of courage to pour out 1/2 of my secrets in my blog for my 500th entry.

I used to flare up easily.

I don't understand why others are being so stupid for doing something stupid.

I don't understand why others are being so bad for doing something bad and hurting others.
I don't understand why others are being so rigid that they can't deal with difficulties in a flexible way.

I don't understand why others being so lazy at work.

I don't understand why others are being so irresponsible.
I don't understand why others are being so selfish who don't care about others' feelings or benefits.

One may say, "why the hell you care to understand why? What does that even got to do with you?

Why should I even bother to listen to others? Why do I even care what you think of me? Are people's opinion that important to me?

I admit I was someone who demand for "equality" from others in terms of taste, feelings, capability and even intelligence. I see people being "equal" that I "believe" others are "identical" to me. Truth lies not true. No other individual in this world would think, act and behave exactly the same as me.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous30.7.07

    Wah, very deep leh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous30.7.07

    chim, i don't understand a single word you say. pardon me for my poor english. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous30.7.07

    Your entries are getting very realistic nowadays. It tells the real you. You let us connect with you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous30.7.07

    I still see you as a superficial guy!

    ReplyDelete