Ads

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Welcoming, Louis From Vietnam

We brought him to Chinatown. It was on a Friday and I must say it's really a very crowded place.

Louis came here last Monday and I only get to see him like 2 days ago.

Jeff and I brought him to places he had never been to before. I thought that would be rather interesting.

Guess how old Louis is?

23! A year older than me but he looked rather young.

After touring Chinatown, we left for Mox.

I know, you must be wondering why I am still clubbing? No, it's not my fault. They wanted to go there so I have no choice.

Nice.

It's really weird to have signs placed at every corner, signs like, "Tanglin Hall".

Louis with his beer.

He has this very cool look.

My beer and I.

Louis photographed in the lift.

While walking to Play, I saw my godbrother, Brandon. Getting skinny wor!


Well, I hope you have had a nice stay here!

No comments:

Post a Comment