Ads

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

E-Mail Responses

Hey, I'm going to do this like 3 times a week. I am hardly chatting on my comment box but I do read my mails often. So if you have any questions to ask me pertaining to my blog or me or anything you just wish to ask, send your questions to icyboy85@gmail.com

I'll be gladly to answer all your questions with complete honesty. I believe a few of you heard nasty things about me you've heard somewhere or probably are curious of certain things about me that you wish to ask, go ahead mail to me.

And I really do want to know a few of you if you allow me to and if you want me to and if you feel the same way too. Holla to you guys for keeping this blog alive.

It's like I so badly want to have someone listen to me when I have problems but sometimes, I don't really have anyone to lend me their listening ears. So might as well, pen them down on the blog and let you guys read and see my rantings.

I feel better afterwards.

But of course, if you send me mails containing vulgarities, I wouldn't even bother to read or entertain.

As for now, I'm enjoying peace from the blogosphere.