Ads

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Dreams; They Come True. What Say You?

Have you ever had dreams that come true? And it's like everytime you dream, the next day, or maybe week, it just come true. It's scary. It's more frightening to me because 9 out of 10 of my dreams actually come true.

It's like I have to be prepared, mentally and spiritually.

A few of the dreams which I dreamt and eventually came true;

I was jogging in the park and saw a little boy, his face was blurred, beating a kitten to death with a stick. And the next day, when I was jogging in the afternoon, I saw a little boy with a stick somewhat approaching the bushes.

I heard mewing coming from in the bushes. Surprised I was when I saw a little kitten there and the boy who was with a stick was approaching the kitten and like in the dream, I believe he was going to beat the kitten to death.

He squated and raised his stick.

I shouted at him. He noticed and ran away.

I ran towards the kitten and saw it's legs were trapped. I freed it and let it roam by itself at a more spacious and less dangerous place, the plain field.

A few weeks later, I dreamt that I had won myself a pair of movie tickets but was unsure what movie it was.

Eventually, a few weeks later, I received two pair of tickets to the movie, 881.

These are just two examples from all the many dreams I had and came true.

So let's move on to a recent dream I had this year, June.

I had this dream, a dream forseeing myself a year later on June 18 or 19. It was so vivid. I could remember clearly where I was, what I was doing and who I were with.

I was having a grand celebration, predictably my birthday because I saw a cake in my dream, and people were shaking my hands as if congratulating me.

Then I moved forward and hugged someone. Just someone. So weird. Because we kissed and it felt so real. That person is of the same height as me and wore black on that day.

And the person whispered, "Happy birthday dear."

Then the dream fast forwarded itself to the later future, like 2010 or 2012, I'm not too sure either. But what I was certain, I married the person who was at my birthday.

Somehow, I felt whoever the person who appeared in my dream was my last and final significant other.

The next day, I messaged my three closes friends, Jaishree, Rodney and Aldo to regards of the dream.

Jaishree's response, " If it was me, I'll think I will keep that dream in mind but not to be too obsessed with it. Because sometimes such dreams can just means that maybe your love life now is dull and you need some excitement, thus another person appears."

She continued, "I think you should cherish what you have now even if that person may not be the one eventually. At least when you look back, you have fond memories of it and know that you did try your best in that relationship."

Rodney, "It shows other stuff. Dreams are a mirror of your subconscious thinking. Things you fear and worried or even believed or want most. And it is shown to you in different forms. It is not a premonition. By understanding your dreams, you understand yourself more."

Aldo, "A dream is just a dream. If you are having a relationship now, try to make it work unless if it's too screwed up. I would not let dreams affect my decisions."

Two months later, on August 28, I had a dream, a horrible dream. I was in a cab on the expressway and abruptly, the next moment I saw huge flame of fire.

I saw death. Am I going to die. Can I stop the inevitable? I should start treasuring people more now and be more loving to those I love.I'll try my best to be a new person with personality and more love.


What say you? Do you think dreams can come true?

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous30.8.07

    Dreams are dreams, they won't come true for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous30.8.07

    I always dream but most of them are unlikely to come true. So bear in mind, they are nothing but dreams.

    ReplyDelete
  3. But most of my dreams come true. How can you explain that?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous30.8.07

    Hola, are nightamares the same like dreamas?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous30.8.07

    You should not think too much about it :)

    ReplyDelete