Ads

Thursday, August 16, 2007

A Miser At Puncak

Harziyan , Nana and I went over to Puncak at Far East Plaza for lunch. I only realize I was shortage of cash after I ordered the food. Silly me.

I had to pretend that I was all smiley and happy that I'd ordered alot of food. "Yes, wow, I love eating and I am happy I ordered alot of food."


I took out my wallet and checked how much I was left with.


Then I realized that they were just sitting opposite me and it wouldn't be nice to check how much I have in front of them so I secretly browsed through my wallet.

"Shit, I've only have $4 left..."

And then I looked at them and smiled.

I rummaged through my bag, "Shit, there better be some cash left in there!"

No, not a single penny. How am I going to explain to them, "Urgh..."

No comments:

Post a Comment