Ads

Thursday, August 16, 2007

The Night Photoshoot

Yes, photoshoot time. We chose a venue and took turns to be the photographers but most of the time, Harziyan became the photographer.

Harziyan told me that I looked possessed in the above photo.

Nana, "Come let me help you button up..."

And we were ready for the shots.

Right... Very I-know-what's-going-to-happen-next.


And again but a much more further shot.


Oh! Nana trying to act cute in the photo above.

We decided to add alittle spice in the next few shots.

Smoking, puffing, acting cool.

Closer shot.


Lovely~

Then it was Harziyan's turn to take photos with me but he was rather ... reluctant.

"Hey Issac, I think I saw a ghost floating behind us." he said, looking at his back.

Don't be silly! No ghost.

Ah, I like the above photo. Nice, nice!

Buddy forever!

So what say you Tyra?

"Issac, you are still in the running to become Singapore's next top model."

No comments:

Post a Comment