Ads

Friday, August 24, 2007

Chalet Fun (Part 2)

Aw, Yan looked so innocent in the photo below. He looked like a small kid.

I like to sneaked behind people or just hide somewhere and take photos of them, without them noticing.
Ping Sheng messaging his girlfriend.


Yan and Nana decided to play card game.



Ping Sheng looked intensely to the camera. His eyes. His eyes were saying, "I need love. I really need love. Give me some. I want to hug someone."

Shortly, Jusheng and Ping Sheng joined in.

The card game was so intensed it left Yan pondering over why he had lost so terribly and it left Nana in a shocked state that she became and acted like a 4 year old little girl, sucking her thumb.


Next round!


They were concentrating real hard, not wanting to lose again.

Jusheng, "What you looking at?"

I showed my cards to them, telling them I would win but then I realized I was such a fool. Because I showed them my card. they were giggling away because they knew what my cards were.


We restarted the game and I shuffled the cards because I lost.



I love how the next few photos were taken. Very candid.

I was rushing to get my photos taken.
This is hilarious. Haha!
After the photos were taken, Yan tried to push me down.



Absolutely hilarious!


I was so hungry I decided to steal some food from the pit. Nana spotted me and wanted to beat my hands with her tongs.


Yay, Hykeil came.


He knew I would write gibberish stuff about him if I take his photos.

Hykiel, "No! Don't photograph me!"


Come on, I swear I'm not going to write anything funny about you okay? Hehe...


He's hair long man compared to a few months ago.


Yes, it's me again.


Finally, someone heard Ping Sheng's calling.

Ping Sheng, "Hykiel, I need love..."

Hykiel, "I know. I heard your calling just now. I'm keen though."

Abruptly, we heard someone shouting, "Aaaaaaahhhh!"

Everyone looked into the chalet to see what was going on. I rushed in.


Then I saw Yan seated on the mattress. He was the one shouting.

I asked, "What is wrong?"

"I just needed attention, "he said. "hehe."

Then at the other corner, I saw Jusheng trying to rape Susan. My!

No comments:

Post a Comment