Ads

Friday, August 31, 2007

Advertorial; Manhattan Fish Market

A few months back, I went to Manhattan Fish Market to celebrate my 5th month anniversary with my significant other. We did not regret dining there.


Great ambience.

Mouth-watering food!


I like the Manhattan Fish Market logo. It's so refreshing and it looks cool.

I went to the one at The Central, the newly opened mall.

My significant other made reservations and we were please with their services. They were really polite and helpful.

I guess, apart from having good food and great ambience, you need good services too. That will complete everything and brightens up one's day.

We ordered seafood platter and the instance, I took a mouth, it feels as if I was in Heaven. It was fabulous.

Just simply love the seafood platter!

So if you want to enjoy a great meal and have great ambience, go to Manhattan Fish Market.

No comments:

Post a Comment