Ads

Saturday, September 1, 2007

Encounter With Ali Larter

Yesterday the four casts from Heroes were in town so I thought of like waking up really early and be there 5 hours before so that I could be in the front queue.



But I overslept, I arrived there like 12 noon and was astonished with the huge fan base Heroes had. It was so crowded!



I had to stand at the place where I was for like 4 hours till my friend came. I had company.



I was waiting for Ali Larter. I didn't take notice of Ali in Heroes only but also in various movies she had already acted in like Final Destinations.



So when Ali Larter came, I shouted so loud, the people in front of me look intensely at me. I waved to her but she didn't take notice of me. So I waved again but this time, I shouted her name real loud. Then she turned everywhere to see who was shouting her name.



I shouted again and waved to her vigorously and you know what?



She noticed and she smiled to me.



I could faint instantly. Then she do the winking thing.



Damn! Ali Later, I heart heart you!




Photos and videos of them at vivocity coming up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment