Ads

Sunday, September 9, 2007

Caucasian Guy Scolding A Singaporean Girl

I was at Cineleisure a few days back with my friends and I was queuing up to buy tickets. The whole ordeal made me cringed.

The photo above, (caucasian guy and his SPG girlfriend)

What happen was there were probably 5 people in front of him, chatting away while waiting for their turn. Minutes later, two of their friends arrived and joined the queue with them.

The caucasian guy seemed rather unhappy due to the fact that two people just cut his queue.

So he confronted them and said, "Excuse me lady, how can you and your friend just get in front of us when you're suppose to queue up. How would you feel if I were to cut your queue."

But the thing is their group of friends already included to buy their tickets too; I mean the two people who joined the queue at the later part.

They wanted to explained that to him but he just kept on asking them to queue at the back.

I was like thinking, "What does it matter if they just stood there with them since they already asked the earlier group to buy tickets for them."

You know what's the best part?

His SPG girlfriend was smirking away.

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous9.9.07

    They are such retards.. They are stepping into our territory!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9.9.07

    I think it's dangerous and immature to turn this into some racial thing. There are good and bad folks in all races and creed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. While personally I've had bad encounters with Caucasians (still) with the inherent superiority complex, my answer to "do all Caucasians behave like this" will still be a strong NO. It's just stating the obvious that there are always exceptions to anything.

    This is a very prejudiced view against an entire race based purely on one account.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hah, if I were the friends, I would stand beside them the whole time and then when my friends got the tickets for me, I would just wave them in front of that stupid ang moh's face and said, "see, I don need to queue to get my tickets! Next time then, LOSERS!!"

    ReplyDelete
  5. o dear what a petty and incredible waste of time post...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous14.9.07

    that ang moh guy and his spg gf have no brains.

    ReplyDelete