Ads

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Coping With My Daily Life

Having to have a friend, my bestest friend, passed away a week ago and only got informed 5 days later which was two days ago saddens me. I knew her since primary school. Her sudden departure left me thinking of why I didn't bother to know her to the highest level of friendship even though we were already that close.

I argued with my two bestest friends whom I managed to resolve one's problem while the other is still left hanging. I am trying my best to please everyone but somehow you can't seem to please everyone.

After the accident yesterday, my head hurts. I kept on having giddy spells. I hope it isn't serious. I am not a doctor person. I don't go to clinics or hospitals. It's just not me.

I lost two precious things in this world; my trust and dignity.

I lost two precious people in this world and both are someone I dearly love.

It isn't easy being me, coping with deaths, resolving one too many problems and having a blog which is constantly under fire.

Be me and you'll just die a tragic death.