Ads

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Break Fast At Puncak

Damn, Yan deleted all the photos that had him in them and afterwards he passed my camera to Nana and she did the same. Haha. They don't want to appear in my blog.


I was very determined to have them on my blog so I configured my camera and managed to retrieve the deleted photos.

Sigh, I looked old. I think I can't carry off the new color too well. I think I have to dye it back black or other colors.


Nana was counting down to the time we can break fast.



We ordered quite alot for just three people.

And we can't eat without Tom Yam Soup. It is a must to have Tom Yam Soup.

And without fail, I would order their Chye Por Omelette.

Because I was in a good mood, I treated them.


The moment we knew it was time to eat, they were the first two to eat in the restaurant.

No comments:

Post a Comment