Ads

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Exclusively Yours; Camera Whore

I think it's the photographs. Do you still remmember the photos I took at Plaza Singapura? I took them down because I think I don't look good in them. It wasn't me. It was the photograph and bad lightings that make me looked super ugly in the photos.

This time round, I decided to take the photos myself at my own home.

I guess it must be the angle of my face too. I must know where to look and turn.

And the cap I am wearing musn't be of a dark color.

In this photo, it seemed like I am staring at blank spaces.


Maybe with a smile added may look better on me.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous27.9.07

    shd leave out the flashlight.. that is if u looking to look less oily in that photo due to the reflection of the light.. still.. think u r alright la.. still handsome in some ways. be confident. that what makes a man a man =p

    ReplyDelete