Ads

Saturday, September 8, 2007

Corporal Dave Teo (Insert Photos)

A year ago, I was doing my duty at the medical center. There, I was seated at the triage room. That was the very day I knew Dave Teo. He was like any other guy who reported sick. He was down with a flu.

Soft-spoken he was. While I was taking his blood pressure we talked. Well-mannered he was. He was an upright soldier.

What he did recently; on impulse.

The main cause; his girlfriend. But I guessed both parties are at fault.

It is natural for a guy to be possessive and concern over his girlfriend if she went out alone or with other guys. This proved that Dave has a heart. He loves his girlfriend alot. Probably too much. Too much for his girlfriend to handle.

Thus, leading to his insanity. I believe Dave didn't know what he was doing.

Ever since that incident, I hadn't spoken to him.

I was thinking if his girlfriend ever leave him for another guy, or maybe a girl, she should really be condemned.


She has to know that those are his characters and showing care and concern to someone whom you love, being possessive towards that someone means he really loves that person alot.

I hope and pray that he would get a lighter sentence.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8.9.07

    I will pray for him...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8.9.07

    I pity him but what he did was wrong also. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete