Ads

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

The New Earphones

I can bet with you Hakim, http://bootifulsoup.blogspot.com/ , will like the new earphones I bought. You know why? Because it's green in color.


Hakim likes green alot. He likes frogs. And he has his own stall at the MAAD market. It's coming soon, do visit him.


I am someone who easily spoils machines. The laptop I bought a few months back now has viruses and I am lazy to clean them up and it has started to slow down my computer's speed.


I bought earphones after earphones because they easily get spoiled.



So I decided to buy a new one. How can I buy an I-Pod Nano and mp4 player without any earphones. Now, I have two earphones.


One is already provided with my mp4 player so I decided to buy another one for my I-Pod Nano.


I should stop buying stuff already! Budget boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment