Ads

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Hate Them

Oh well, I felt sick yesterday. I felt nauseous. I felt really awful. I took a few panadols; my fever subsided. I don't like falling sick. Nobody does. I need to take care of myself.

Anyway, I hate good-looking people. Seriously, I just hate them. Yes, I am jealous. I'm not good-looking. I don't like being around with good-looking people. It makes me feel inferior.

Tyra Banks, "Come on girl, you have to feel good about yourself. You have to think you look good and stylish. You have to love yourself before loving others."

Typical Tyra.

I hate, I hate, I hate good-looking guys and girls.


My friend asked me why are people of mixed races usually really good looking? I didn't really agree with him. I am mixed races but I am not good-looking.

I think t's the exotic factor; it has less to do with good looking and more to do with being exotic to most people. If we all become mixed race will we all be really good looking or will it fade because we will all pretty much be the same?

Why are people so obsessed with beauty/looking good?

We're in a world where everything seems to revolve around beauty and looking good on the OUTSIDE. Or so this is 'beauty'.

Why are people so obsessed with it?

People who are constantly obsessing over their looks and 'beauty' tend to have worse lives than those who don't obsess and simply live life and pay attention to the important things. Or so it seems.

What is with people anyway? I don't get it. I've never been obsessed with fashion or anything like that, sure, I've had/have insecurities, but don't we all? Why does it seem we all seek perfection, when we're only human?

Personally, I'd rather save my money and give it to a family in Africa who needs it.But there aren't many me's, are there?

No comments:

Post a Comment